Code of Conduct
Schuchardt Maskin has chosen to build its code of conduct around the 10 principles within UNs Global Compact. For us these principles address obvious and important issues such as, human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption.
1) We support and respect international human rights.
2) We shall not be part of human right abuse.
3) We uphold the freedom of association and recognize the right to collective bargaining.
4) We distance ourselves from and shall not take part in any forms of forced labor.
5) We distance ourselves from and shall not take part of any kind of child labor.
6) We shall not be part of any discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7) We support and uphold a precautionary approach to environmental risk.
8) We undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9) We encourage the development of environmentally friendly technologies.
10) We shall not take part in any form of corruption including extortion and bribery.
Peter Timén, CEO